Sport Fit Curve Menstrual Cup - Free Shipping
Professional design menstrual cup. Reduces waste, saves money and totally convenient. Proven reliable protection with no leaks. Elegant design with sleek curve to securely fit your individual shape and lock into place.
- FDA approved
- Reusable for years
- Leak free
- Two sizes available
- Environmentally friendly
- Material: Medical grade silicone
- Soft material for comfort fit
- European brand
Small 20ml, Have NOT had children or under 29
Large: 30ml, Have had children or over 29
Medical grade soft silicone
Clean, comfortable and convenient
Reusable and economical
Proven reliable protection with no leaks
How to use your menstrual cup
1. Clean: Before inserting a menstrual cup, make sure it is clean and disinfected (if it’s the start of a new cycle). Clean your hands with warm soapy water. If your fingernails are long and sharp, consider cutting them shorter, as insertion with long fingernails can be more difficult.
2. Fold: Fold the menstrual cup so that the wide opening of the menstrual cup is made smaller for insertion. There are several ways to do this:
a. C-fold (aka Half fold, U-fold): Fold the top rim of your menstrual cup in half, so that it creates a tight C or U shape.
b. Push down fold (aka Tip fold, tulip fold): Push one side of the rim down into the cup, creating a narrow point.
3. Insert: Find a comfortable position. Try sitting on the toilet, standing, or squatting. Holding the folded menstrual cup with one hand, use your free hand to part your labia. Locate your vaginal opening, and slowly insert your menstrual cup into your vagina in the direction your tailbone. As you insert the menstrual cup, try to maintain the folded position of the menstrual cup.
4. Open: When you can no longer hold the cup in a folded position let it “pop” open inside your vagina, and continue to push the menstrual cup from the base of the cup. You should gently push the menstrual cup deep enough so that the stem is no longer protruding out of your vaginal opening. Do not push the menstrual cup so deep that you are unable to grab the stem of the cup.