Some studies suggest that 75% of North Americans do not meet their dietary requirements for magnesium. The symptoms of magnesium deficiency are usually subtle unless your levels become severely low. Deficiency may cause fatigue, muscle cramps, mental problems, irregular heartbeat and osteoporosis. Find out if you are deficient.
Combating Magnesium Deficiency With Food
Fatty Fish (salmon)
Sometimes you will need additional help with combating magnesium deficiency. That's where my Magnesium Oil and Sprays come in. Made with a highly absorbent form of magnesium which is applied topically to the skin for instant absorbency!
Are you experiencing stress, poor sleep, anxiety, nervousness, tension, fatigue, irritability, muscle and nerve pain or other symptoms of magnesium deficiency? it's time to try Simply Pure By Salisha's Pure Magnesium Oil Spray. Harvested from pure seawater salt pools, our trans-dermal or topical magnesium chloride is absorbed directly through the skin. It's one of the most effective ways to treat symptoms of deficiency.
Our magnesium oil is sourced from distilled, concentrated seawater. Unlike magnesium chloride hexahydrate (a lab product) our magnesium chloride sourced from the sea is natural and also contains 90 Plus trace minerals, which can't be reproduced in a lab. Our magnesium chloride products are antimicrobial, antiseptic, crystal clear, non-staining and fragrance-free.
- Dramatically alleviates pain, cramps and muscle spasms
- Increases the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach to aid digestion and the absorption of nutrients
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Improves sleep, reducing night time disturbances and awakening
- Lessens the effects of skin conditions, like psoriasis and eczema
- Lightens stress and reduces anxiety, helping you feel much happier and more relaxed
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Total health benefits as a key mineral in our bodies
- Enhances the nervous system and its functions
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Are you magnesium deficient?, Benefits of magnesium oil, Foods high in magnesium, How to combat magnesium deficiency, Magnesium, Magnesium foods, Magnesium rich food