I have made made these zucchini fries a few times over the months and I like them more and more everytime I make them. They are crispy, light and flaky. I have them as a quick brunch when I want to start my day off right. It only requires a few ingredients and will be a fabulous side to any meal.
1 large zucchini, peeled and sliced or use a get cutter for perfect fries.
1/2 cup rice flour
1/4 cup pp otato startch or tapioca starch
1 cup coconut oil, for frying
1/4 tsp. Each Salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder
1. Mix flour, starch, salt, pepper, garlic powder in a large bowl.
2. Cut and rinse zucchini in cold water.
3. Put oil into a deep pot on medium to high heat.
4. Coat the zucchini fries in the flour mixture.
5. Dust off the excess flour.
6. Fry on medium-high heat until golden.
7. Sprinkle with a little salt
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Best gluten free zucchini fries, Dairy free recipes, Food blog, Gluten free lunch, Gluten free recipes, Kid friendly gluten free food, Kid friendly gluten free zucchini fries, Mom cooking blog, Vegan recipes, Zucchini fries recipe